- Current Sessions Request Enrollment
- Thomas Dongilli AT, CHSOS-A, FSSH, Martin Mayer CHSOS
- About the Course
This online training program is designed to educate healthcare simulation operations specialists (HSOS) on the key tasks associated with the daily operations and maintenance of a simulation center.
This course is mapped to the SSiH CHSOS Examination Blueprint and offers up to 8 CPD credits for those already CHSOS or CHSE certified.
- Concepts in Healthcare
- Healthcare Simulation Practices
- Roles and Responsibilities of Simulation Operations Specialist
- Understanding Simulation Terminology
- Supply and Inventory Management
- Repair and Maintenance
- Audio Visual Considerations
- IT Considerations
- The Simulation Operations Specialist Role in Curriculum Development Process
- Role of the Simulation Operations Specialist in Debriefing
- Calendar Management
- Scenario Design
- Certification Considerations
This course is eligible for 15 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) by the Society for Simulation in Healthcare. Course Cost: $295
UPDATE: You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration request. Please contact email@example.com with any questions or if you do not receive your enrollment confirmation after 1 business day.
Click the 'Request Enrollment' button above to enroll in this virtual, asynchronous class.
This course is also available in person at WISER. If interested, please visit TechSim Onsite