- Current Sessions Register
- Thomas Dongilli AT, CHSOS-A, FSSH, Martin Mayer CHSOS
- About the Course
This online training program is designed to educate healthcare simulation operations specialists (HSOS) on the key tasks associated with the daily operations and maintenance of a simulation center.
This course is mapped to the SSiH CHSOS Examination Blueprint and offers up to 8 CPD credits for those already CHSOS or CHSE certified.
- Concepts in Healthcare
- Healthcare Simulation Practices
- Roles and Responsibilities of Simulation Operations Specialist
- Understanding Simulation Terminology
- Supply and Inventory Management
- Repair and Maintenance
- Audio Visual Considerations
- IT Considerations
- The Simulation Operations Specialist Role in Curriculum Development Process
- Role of the Simulation Operations Specialist in Debriefing
- Calendar Management
- Scenario Design
- Certification Considerations
Course Cost: $295
UPDATE: You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your registration request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or if you do not receive your enrollment confirmation after 1 business day.
Click the 'Request Enrollment' button above to enroll in this virtual, asynchronous class and select STUDENT as your role.
This course is also available in person at WISER. If interested, please visit TechSim Onsite